• Increases clarity and brilliance
• Double the protection: Prevents staining and unwanted marks
• Prevent backward installations: A coating on both sides of the glass eliminates the possibility.
• Reduce transit and handling damage: Remarkable protection against scratch, impact and edge-strike damage.
• Uniform coverage: Fully-automated system guarantees a uniform coating on both sides of the glass.
• Limited Lifetime warranty: Permanently seals the glass.
Untreated glass is a naturally porous surface, which means it contains thousands of microscopic peaks and valleys. As a result, mineral deposits, soap scum and other contaminants are able to penetrate the surface of shower glass causing hard water stains and corrosion. The protective coating is fused onto both sides of the glass using DFI’s FuseCube machine – transforming ordinary glass into an extraordinary, high-performing surface.
Diamon-Fusion is an ultra-thin transparent glass coating that chemically bonds to the surface of the glass, which repels both water and oil contaminants. Similar to a non-stick fry pan, cleaning is made easier using only water and a microfiber towel. No more scrubbing with harsh chemical cleaners because the glass is permanently sealed and cleanup can be done in seconds.
The FuseCube is an automated hydrophobic coating machine that professionally applies the patented Diamon-Fusion low-maintenance coating. Utilizing a chemical vapor deposition process, the coating is circulated throughout the chamber and fused onto all six sides of the glass ensuring a superior, evenly coated shower door with proven benefits.